The association is the voice of the fire service in Bucks County. We continually work with the County and the Fire School on developing programs that focus on improving the fire service for Bucks. We are always looking for new members to help us with our mission. If you are interested, please fill out the application below and send in for approval. We look forward to having you as part of the team.
- Part of the decision making process for improving the fire service in Bucks County
- Access to you and your family for the Annual Scholarship
- Members of the association can join the Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
Membership Payment Options
- By check
- Online for one year (One-Time Payment)
- Online yearly recurring payments. (Set it once and forget it.)
For online payments: A PayPal account is not required. You may pay with any credit card by clicking the grey bar “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” below the PayPal login on the payment screen.
Bucks County Chiefs & Firefighters Association
1760 S. Easton Rd.
Doylestown, PA 18901
For the latest information about pending emergency situations, residents should consider signing up for READYBUCKS to receive timely e-mail and/or text messages that are sent directly to cell phones, Blackberries, pagers or other e-mail enabled devices.